Attention Motorists, effective Friday, July 15th at 10PM the ramp from Commonwealth to NB I-75 will be closed for several weeks for Construction. You will still be able to access East and West I-275 from that ramp. Please plan for alternative routes. 

REPORTING A CONCERN or submitting a request

The City of Erlanger is interested in hearing your concerns and requests. We accept citizen's concerns and requests via phone at (859) 727-2525 or online. Our tracking and resolution system works most efficiently when the entire system is automated. If you are submitting a concern or request online, you must have an e-mail address.

PLEASE NOTE: City Hall hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Concerns reported and requests made after hours will be viewed by the responsible party on the next business day. If this is an emergency or an urgent matter, please call 911.

Go to the Citizen Self Help FAQ area to see if the concern or request you are submitting already has an answer. You can also learn more about what the City of Erlanger has to offer.


Community Videos